Wednesday, October 01, 2008

going to the mountains, don't for get kettlebells.

Oct. 1st.



I have been to all the mountain areas in the US and the Great Smokey's are the most picture perfect.






"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.
John Muir


WO du jour:


good warm up with bands and 2 sets of 500 meters rowing.


65 burpees( much better today)


60 box jumps


60 barbell power cleans( got 190# for a change)


2x5 min. 14kg continuous cleans. ( lost count 150)





Second session: 21,15,9 reps for time.


2-20 kg kettlebell thrusters.


24kg kettlebell swing.


pullups


rowing 400 meters.



We are going to the Ashville NC area in the great smokey mountains for a vacation with my Vets club, Nam Knights of America MC. I was raised in the "Dacks" of New York state, so I always liked the mountain areas especially. No I did not leave home without my Kettlebells!

No comments: