Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kettlebells for serious training.


June 22.

Picture of crossfit Baghdad basic, but it works.
WO du jour:
For time "fifty something else. "

50 reps each

Abmat sit ups

burpies

renegade rowing; 24kg KB

ring push ups

snatch 20kg KB

BB deadlift 175#

floor press 2-24kg KB

BB thrusters

pull ups

time 25:04


June 21,


" All wars is a deception"

Sun Tzu

WO Du jour:

A very nice bike ride early in the morning. Sun was out, roads were vacant from motorists who can ill afford the price of gas.(maybe they need to look into what I do most of the time) 22 miles in less than 1.5 hrs.

time was not the issue as I can bring it to any level I want if needed. It was for mental cleansing of all the garbage we are being fed by the media and so called political experts. The day was warm and and clear, and my area is rural until they put more " mic- mansions" who continue to desecrate our landscape to get their piece of the country. The whole process is sick. I have lived in the same house for 40 years and it is small because that is how I started out. I can effort a much larger domicile but I find it a reminder of how I started out in life and when we leave we can take none of what you have acquired with you, So why go to something you don't really need.

I have a place to train in the rear of my house, so I am blessed for the ability to have such a place to go and maintain my fitness regardless of what the rest of the world is doing. In case you have not look the rest of the world it is not looking that good in my estimation, its totally FUBAR. too much failure mode.

Have a great day suffering and remember the mission is sacred

















No comments: