Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New chalk dispenser

Dec.18th
"We can not control the tongues of other: but a good life enables us to disregard them."
Cato the elder

WOD

for time

21,18,15,12,9,6,3 reps

30# kettlebells.

75# power cleans

double unders.

13:58
I noticed today in the gym that some mullet has really brought my opinion of my follow man to all time low. What some enterprising individual is doing is scraping off some of the protected gunite material off the steel frames. Now what is the reason for removing the powdery material off the wall? Why to chalk replacement for your hands! That some sick crap.

Which brings up a issue in the same vain. Gym members who don't bring the gear and accessory to train with expecting the gym to supply, such as lifting straps, boxing gloves, jump ropes,lifting belts, bands etc. These are personal items you need to train but you do not want other to share for sanitary reason. Most of these items are low cost so there is no valid reason for not having them.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

You know what, use GPS blocker to jam all secret devices in your home or office.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory

college board said...

Having read this material, I have learned for myself a lot of the new. Thanks

academic report writing said...

I think when Cato was a very young man, the death of his father put him in possession of a small hereditary property in the Sabine territory, at a distance from his native town