Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Keep Kettelbells interesting.

Dec4th.

"Man is what he believes"
Anton Chekhov

WOD
Kettlebell warm up,swings, fig8 and H2H for 10 min.800 meters running.(running inside at shopping center)

50 back extensions
50 situps
3 rounds for time.
time 14:10

This is one routine you do on a empty stomach. As a Crossfit routine it is focused on the core or TVA. I think I will catch my breath using the plank at the end of the session next time.


I like to do new routines and exercises all the time. Most people don't like change or doing new things, as all they want to hear is about things that validate the shit they are doing. Today I tried a new version of renegade rowing with the kettlebells. Instead of rowing in the prone position, which is difficult enough, I decided to try it with my feet elevated. The degree of difficulty was increased by at least 50%. then I decided to try another exercise used by one of the more interesting practitioners of the art of kettlebell lifting, by the name of Ron Morris. He moves the kettlebells in a similar movement like the rotation of a clock and with the feet elevated and stopping to do a push ups. Great core exercise, or just made my abs tight like getting kicked by a drill Sergent.

2 comments:

buying research papers said...

But in letting go of negative emotions have no problems. In 99.9% of technology works flawlessly. The exception I've seen once

thesis writing service said...

Still difficult to answer - it is necessary to assess how the contents of his time. maybe later ....