Saturday, December 06, 2008

A vacation from Kettlebells.

Dec. 6th.

Going tonight to see the latest "Punisher"movie. What can I say, I never will grow up!



"A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you've been taking. "
Earl Wilson

Back from vacation. I really needed to get away from my "small box" and Kettlebells so I don't get too over trained. I did some exercise in the form a body weight movemens while away, plus my so called vacation was at a Homeland security training facility, where we were active all day. Well its time to crank it back up and get ready for the new year of suffering.

WO du jour:

Stretch bands and some good joint mobility

3 sets of 10 pullups,20 ring pushups, 30 abmat situps, and 40 stick overhead squats.

10 sets of 30sec work,30sec. rest C2 rowing.

10 sets of kettlebell push press, 1 min work, 1min.rest.(8-10reps per set)

4 sets of fig.8 and hold with 20kg KB 1min work,1 min. rest.

Have a great day suffering and remember the mission is sacred.










No comments: