Sunday, December 07, 2008

More kettlebell advertising

Dec 9th. Tuesday



Early fitness business advertising








The American businessmen, as a class, have demonstrated the greatest productive genius and the most spectacular achievements ever recorded in the economic history of mankind. What reward did they receive from our culture and its intellectuals? The position of a hated, persecuted minority. The position of a scapegoat for the evils of the bureaucrats.
-Ayn Rand

WO du jour:

Morning : "Annie" 50,40,30,20,10 reps double unders and situps

Did the situps with the Kettlebells in back of heels in Janda style which is a lot harder, and the jump rope with 3 times the number as I have a foot issue and can't jump too high.

two miles walk/run sprinting ever 100 yards. Leg felt good I think from the jump rope warmup. I think I will try this to see if that helps prior to a run.

Second session:

Standing Kettlebell press: 16kgx10,20kgx3,24kgx3, 28kgx3x3,32kgx3x5

seated kettlebell press: 2-16kgx10x12sets. 120 reps

Dumbell tri extension: 45x10x3.

Did you know that Lance Armstrong uses kettlebells? So do I but no one is going to put my picture on their web sites to promote kettlebell unless I do it myself. Now don't get me wrong, Lance is one of the most gifted athletics ever jumped on a bicycle and has one of the highest recorded VO2 max. Lance using kettlebells shows me that he is ready to bring it on for another Tour de France win. But the people that are promoting kettlebells and dropping his name probably don't give a rats ass about lance's bicycling exploits, and just how gifted this guy is.




No comments: