Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dec. 31st.

Dec 31Th.

Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
Dale Carnegie



WO du jour: 1 mile running. Snowing hard and just did some intervals. Sucks but you can't get the job done sitting home watching out the window.

10 reps 2-12kg kettlebell double side swing.
10reps 2-12kg. kettlebell double front squat.
10reps 2-12kg kettlebell double side snatch
10 reps 2-12kg kettlebell double see saw press
10 reps 2-35# dumbell renegade rowing.
10 set of each for 500 reps total.
26;59 did not rest much at all just to chalk up hands. Next time go with the 14kg

Great training session and will use it in the future. I could do with heaver weight, but I want the work capacity for a few months. the series of exercises were chosen to challenge the body for GS work load and don't drop weight until the end of the exercises. Prior to the exercise, I spent 5 min working the crusher grippers. Normally I don't do a lot to direct grip work with all the kettlebell exercise I do over a week,but like all training you sometimes need a little concentration.

I don't know what outside training I will attend next year, but its going to be my last as I don't think that the major instructors out there have all the answers and most train to beginners. I probably experiment and research just as much as the major trainers as they are probable too busy trying to make a living and promoting a business.





No comments: