Saturday, July 05, 2008

the tour de france is on.

July 5th.

" I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan

WO du jour:

19 mile bike ride. good pace and steady at that. I remembered the guys who are in the Tour DE France today and the suffering they are going through, and mine is nothing. Time to remember to use some serious watts applied to the paddles and stop the spinning without pain. I have no intention of going long distance of that level or close, as it is counter productive for total fitness.

Second session:

warm up with 30 reps of light barbell clean and jerk from floor.

2-kettlebell clean and jerk(28kg) from floor on each rep.

1 pullup after each clean an jerk.


No comments: