Friday, May 16, 2008

Time is short



May 16th.


"the art of living is more like wrestling than dancing."

Marcus Aurelius




WO du jour: it was to be a rest day but time is short at my age and you can rest as long as you want when they put you in the "box" .

Screw the rest; 5 sets of warm up 5 pull ups, 10 push ups on rings, 15-12kg goblet squats, and 20 abmats. (7:29)

10 min. 20 kg SSST: 220 reps!

I got a new lifting belt which I have shunned for several years, but I need some assistance in the old back to get the reps I want on long cycle and high snatch numbers. This is now an acceptable piece of equipment in kettlebell training along with wrist wraps.

Keep your training short and intense as a "quickie" I think everyone can manage that! If it last longer than 30 minutes, its not a "quickie"
Have a nice day suffering and remember the mission is sacred.


No comments: