Tuesday, May 27, 2008

back from vacation


May 26th.

Memorial Day in DC at the "Wall" with my club the "Nam Knights of America MC" We will never forget.
"Life belongs to the living, and he who lives must be prepared for changes."

Goethe

WO du jour:

I was going to do "Trevor", but as with most of the time work must be done alone. Since I don't have a team to help and want to get some volume without overdoing it(which is rare) then I will use "greasing the grove" by doing a serious of exercises, in small volumes all day, as I get some work done around the house after returning from vacation. work some-play some.

Pull ups: total: 260

push ups: Total: 455

abmats: total: 525

air squats: total: 525

swings with 24Kg. : 550


That's it for the day! You think?
Have a nice day suffering and remember the mission is sacred

No comments: