Saturday, March 28, 2009

Workout with my old crew.

March29th.






Nothing fancy, just hard work,solid crew and basic tools.

WO du jour: bands, Indian clubs and burpee pull ups warm up

GS snatch: 16kg 12 mins shifting hands every min. well over 20 reps as I was averaging 20 min. every hand shift and still maintain good form. no shit reps . I was easy for some reason as I was expecting to slow down at 6 min or more but I was steady just like the first set.

Push jerks: sets of 3 with 32 and 36kg about 10 sets.

Worked out with my old training partners. It was a great session especially when the bullshitting stops. there is nothing like working in a small box with serious trainers.


march 28th. sat.






No support today, just a training ride.




" Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't. Richard Bach



WO du jour:
Well its Saturday and it time to ride with the club. Rode with a small non competitive group to get my legs back to the level of stress of a longer ride at a faster pace, on a moderately hilly coarse. My decision to keep it low key was right as it was stressful enough at the modest rate we were going. We did 30 miles so it was just right for a good session in my current bike condition. However, I have to spend more time when I do bike to push a higher gear and spend more time on aggressiveness on hills. You see, in biking there is an unwritten law that the leader is to be taking down like some combat mission......second place is the first looser~! I have to work my way back to the "pack dogs" and earn my place.




No comments: