Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New Kettlebells

Nov. 12th


"Its simplicity that makes the uneducated more effective than the educated when addressing popular audiences."

Aristotle


Yesterday I received 4 kettlebells from a company call Muscle Driver USA. I needed a mate for my smaller size metric kettlebells. I was also able to get a rare size of 10Kg. and a mate for my 12 and 14Kg which is also a difficult size to acquire. However the other important aspect, and that is a person preference, is to have the handle sizes of 1.5 " all the same from 4kg to 40Kg. The quality is the best of all the kettlebells I have or seen. I hate to paint them as the finish is like glass, but I like mine with color. I think it is better for eye recognition but I have no scientific proof of this, it just works for me. Muscle driver has Kettlebell sizes from 4Kg to 60Kg.


WOD

Powerclean 125
Dips
21,15,12,9,6 reps for time.
9:20 time.
session was good except for the dips as my shoulders are stiffer than normal so I took it slow at 7 in the morning. As for the power cleans, the racking of the shoulders was not in ideal position except for the last couple of sets.

No comments: