Saturday, April 22, 2006

Wet kettlebells don't melt.

Friday: Did not pratice due to attending training on Suicide Bombing. What a depressing subject. Part of my Homeland Security duties. Sat on my butt all day and listened on how American has to change its mindset when it comes to protecting our country. That's an whole another subject that could take more time then most people can digest.

Sat: Raining NO BIKE RIDING TODAY!!! SUCKS cold and raining so I ran 3 miles hard. It was sufficient to make believe I did something. When back to the gym worked with Client then did a mix bag of exercises. Left my Kettlebells outside after my last session but they did not melt. Great tools.

Clean and Jerk: 1-16Kg,20 for 10 reps
1-24Kg,28,32Kg for 2x5 each; Supersetted with renagade rowing: 50,60,70,80,90# dumbbells, Bottoms up press: 20Kgx5x3. Really getting better on these for some reason.

No comments: