Saturday, April 01, 2006

Cleans and Jerks

Friday is clean and jerks with RKB. warmup with abs and heavy bag Tai moves. A fews sets of one arm chains, bands. All close chain stuff, as always.
2-16kg: 2 sets of 10
1-24Kg: 2 sets of 10
2-24Kg: 2 sets of 10
1-32Kg: 4 sets of 6
2-32Kg: 1 set of 3 (clean sucks, jerk OK.)

Superset:
Clean and jerk on OL bar: 90#-185#
Suitcase DL: 5set of 3 185#
pullups on rings(love that crossfit stuff!)

Second session: 16 mile bike ride on "hills" route. Legs sluggish...need to run tomorrow for a break.

New client at night, a total beginner in regards to functional fitness.

2 comments:

I Hit Things Hard said...

Hey, Brother... since no one seems to want your 'Clean & Jerks' today... I'll just get involved here. I started going to the gum again about a month ago. Since I'm a lazy bastard and gained 10 lbs., I ride the bike for about 15 min. to warm up, then hit the machines. I don't do free weights yet. What can I do so I don't look like a weenee man??

Tommy

kens kettlebell blog said...

Hey Brother: You are doing more than 85 % of the general public who goes well beyond the fat-lazy-bastard level. Since you have my general genetics you will not look like your governer but if you keep training and put in 2-4 hours a day like I do, than no one is going to take your lunch money. Keep reading my post and you will see how truly sick I am.

Ken