Sunday, April 16, 2006

Run and Bike and some good old fasion Tai chi

Sunday is always a free form day either a long bike ride to socialize to see if I am still human or Trail running. Yesterday I decided to enter a biathlon. I don't normally do Triathlons because I can't swim that well and man was not make to transport himself via water. Also Triathlons are equipment ciritical and too complicated for my taste. That why I like kettlebells they are simple and effective. All that being said, a local biathlon came up with a 2mile run, 15mile bike, 2mile run. An easy day for me but then again I won't be racing so its just a good workout Plus its for a good cause.
Today 3 mile run followed by a hard 15 mile bike ride. Windy as hell so it was a real pumper.
Stretched and did Tai chi form.
That's my rest day all before 10:00.

No comments: