Saturday, April 08, 2006

Rainy Day

Sat was scheduled to be a bicycle club run on a nice spring day through the farm lands of Orange County. However, it was raining and cold so the ride is off. Normally I don't let the weather control my various activities but I have a fall back position when I have running to take its place. Running in rain can be pleasant at times but when its 35 deg. And windy its not much better than being on the bike in the rain. Ran 5 miles stopping a couple of times to stretch as I was pushing the pace a little to hard and did not want to cramp up and have to limp home like some "crip". Looking back, it would have been a good day for a 5K race as I was in that kind of motion.

Later in the day spent some quality time on my tai chi form which I have been neglecting for some time.

Not a bad day after all.

No comments: