Sunday, April 20, 2008

Easy rider.


April, 20th.

"pleasure is natures test, her sign of approval. When man is happy he is in harmony with himself and his environment."

Shelley

WO du jour:

warm up: joint mobility, jump rope.

4x5 min. sessions on heavy bag with hands and kicking. (full gear: gloves, mouth piece, and shin guards)

DB renegade Rowing: 5x5 with 75#

KB Floor press: 5x5 with 32Kg.

took a long ride on my new HD motorcycle. Now riding a motorcycle may appear like an easy activity, sitting on ones butt tooling around the countryside. However, you must use all your muscles as you would be riding a horse. Years ago, when I was not in the condition I am in today, coming back from a long ride, I would be stiff and sore. today's ride was sure pleasure! Need I say any more.


No comments: