Friday, November 07, 2014

Tought times never last, but tought people do. (R.Schuller)




11/6/14

Warm-up: jump rope, Max pushups, goblet squat stretching, ab rollouts, weighed sit-ups, KB fig.8 and catch 50 reps, 100 2-KB swings with 16kg., leg mobility work, Indian clubs.

Today’s training: 6 sets of 2-Kettlebell 20kg. cleans 5 reps, with shoulder retraction. Six sets of 2-dumbell 55 #  cleans from the floor for 10 reps. No rest between sets.

C2 rower; 10 sets of 30sec work, 30 sec low rate intervals.  

 Note: I time all my workouts and rest periods, to maintain intensity. It adds extra pressure and focus since I train mostly solo. If I set a rest segment to a routine, let’s say on heavy squats, it’s to get the needed rest and recovery to maintain power output. In my gym I have 4 clocks, stop watch and gym boss interval timer, so there is always pressure to maintain pace of the training.  

Ken

This mission is sacred. 

No comments: