Wednesday, May 20, 2009

may 25th Memorial day

may 25nd. Memorial Day

attended Memorial day activities in Washington DC with my Motorcycle Club, the Nam Knights of America since 1988.
WO du jour:
just a short session of 3min each arm with 20kg kettlebell long cycle.
total of 18min. work time.
when you travel you can get a good workout with your trusty kettlbells.


May 21th

WO du jour:

25 mile bike ride on a hilly route. The weather finally warmer and I get to work on my tan. As for the workout, I was able to traverse the route solid and steady.

May 20th.
WO du jour:
20 mile bike ride on the rail trail at a hard pace.

Later in the day short Kettlebell GS session to keep legs loose.






1 comment:

Howie B said...

Nice pic Ken. You're right, you are kind of a scary looking dude! I wouldn't mess with ya!! =)

Hope you enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend. And thank you for your service to this country!