Monday, May 04, 2009

Kettlebells go everywhere



May 4th. 3

Never leave home without your Giri







WO du jour: warm up with heavy bag, stretch bands, and C2 rower.

did a few watt checks on the C2 rower to see if the workout was going to be strong, 610 watts and second set, which is not bad, but I have been a higher. I am not checking my true power output enough. RPE does not tell the story unless the emotional level is high.
5 sets AFAP

20 deadlifts at 140 lbs
10 dead hand cleans at 140lbs
10 2-20kg kettlebell push press
14:44 not a bad time, but the dead hangs smoked me big time.

rested 5 min and did 100 jumping pull ups. I was scheduled to do another set but my arm were too stiff to be effective.
50 sit ups

I am going a training trip upstate so its back to business and less fun and games. However, I always take my kettlebells to gain converts and keep my training up even though the training itself is normally enough.




No comments: