Sunday, May 10, 2009

Back home,back to business

May 9th.

Persi is saying "are we done yet?"








WO du jour:

Bands and joint mobility warm up.

10 sets of 30/30 sec on C2 (maintain 140meters)

Dumbell "Grace" 60lbs dumbells
10.12

Kept the pace steady but not too fast so the DBs don't get sloppy. I tried the 65's for a few but they are a little too heavy, not so much the weight but speed and manipulation is poor from not performing the movements that often with heaver dumbells. My barbell time is faster but the dumbells seem harder.


1min/1min each arm GS Kettlebell push jerk with the 20Kg at 16 reps per min. This is a little fast but after 5 sets I had enough. It was not so much my arms but my hips from the leg action.




1 comment:

Howie B said...

Hi Ken, looks like you're right up in my backyard. Good to see another kettlebeller near by! Keep up the good work. Mind if I add you to my blog roll?