Wednesday, February 04, 2009

It takes personal responsability

Feb 4th.

This lady took responsibility of her weight condition and changed her life on the "big looser". But not all are that successful.


What distinguishes the elite from the masses is their insistence on quality. This implies a responsibility, to all, for all …” “You have not done enough you have never done enough, as long as it is still possible that you have something of value to contribute.”

WO du jour:

bands and pully warmup:

set timer for 30 min work and do as many reps of the following:

2-16kg kettlebels, dead hang, squat clean to rack, perform a lunge with each leg in rack postion, then push jerk, and return to dead hang.

60 reps in 30 mins as my back started to tighten up so I did them 2 per set then to the floor from the squat cleans, but actually the weight is light for the push jerk. I wanted to do 100 reps and with a heavier weight, but it was my back spazing out took me out today. I will however do this again soon as it felt real good.


2 min 16kg push jerk 30 reps

5 min 16kg fig. 8 and hold.

I was watching the 'Biggest Looser program" the other night for 10 mins, as that is all I could stand. No I normally don't watch these unreality programing, but I could not believe the size of there people and stand there exposed with little clothing and tons of fat literally hanging like heavy circus tents for millions to see. One of the weight in, which is performed on a truck scale, did not loose one fucking oz in a week of training and dieting......so she claims.

The short of it is that the lady who did not loose weight, based on her demeanor and excuses, did not take responsibility and took the victim role as an excuse for not being responsible for her actions. What a surprise that is, how do you think she got morbidly obese in the first place?

I you want to loose weight, get stronger, its up to you and you alone. It just that simple.



No comments: