Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pinky and the Brain fun.

nov.19th.










"If you're not having fun it's not worth doing.
Tommy Bolin



WO du jour:



"Pinkey and the brain"


A short 8 foot hands only rope climb hands only.


100 pushups: 50,20,10, 10,10 reps


rope climb


100 20lbs ball slam: non stop thats mind numming


rope climb


100 box jumps: 50,50 reps


rope climb


100 reg dead lifts with 130 lbs.: 50, 20,20,10reps


rope climb


100 KTE sets of 10 they really suck and I get not that much out of them.


rope climbing


100 24kg swings One handed


34 mins.



I copied this WO from a Flatirons crossfit web site. My wife likes Pinkey and the Brain and it looked like good session. I modified it as I did not have a full length climbing rope and did not do the burpees as I ran out of time. The next time I will add the burpees but the SLHP is too much on the erectors. the KTE really suck. May use the Getup situp the next time.




Have a great day suffering and remember the mission is saced.

No comments: