Thursday, April 09, 2009

New AKC kettlebells

April 11th.

My new AKC pro kettlebell with the sanded handle. Seems ashamed to put chalk on it. right out of the box ready to do timed sets.






WO du jour: At franks gym solo.



warm up: Indian clubs,bands, pulleys, air squats, jump rope double unders. Don't need a lot as the session will be sufficient.


12kg. 3min each arm, 1 min rest.


Push press, snatch and long cycle.


16kg 3 min set each arm, then 1 min rest.


Push press, snatch and long cycle


20kg 1 min set each arm with no rest.


Push press, snatch, long cycle.


36mins of work sets.





I received my new AKC pro kettlebells from their new shipment. What a surprise to find that the handles have been removed of paint and sanded smooth. This saves a lot of time as that is what I have been doing ever since I started using kettlebells. Also the American Kettlebell club has discounted the prices of their kettlebells for coaches to new lows which makes them competitive with all other brands. I have kettlebells from 6 different vendors, and the AKC are the best!

Have a great day suffering and remember the mission is sacred.

2 comments:

Philip. A said...

Just ordered one from AKC, 30% discount apply to everyone not just coaches.
I wish i knew about this 2 weeks.

Anonymous said...

It's actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
Here is my site : myearnmoneysite.com