Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Legs don't fail me now

Sept 19th. There are many times when you head toward your training and you feel like you are not up to the task. There are two options; forget it today or suck it up and make at least a feeble effort. Well today was like that. Leg training always imprints as negative image of past sessions of quads being traumatized to just short of death.

Squats in the rack. ( at some point in ones lifting life you must "live within the rack") It really the only place I feel comfortable in terms of confindence and above all safety when it comes to squats.
Yes I do KB squats but that just for fitness and improving flexibility, especially overhead type. I find it hard to use heavy duel Kettlebells without effecting shoulders excessively. And yes I could go to the one leg pistol or step ups which I do but there is noting like having your body weight double or triple mashing down to activate the true "core" (TRA)
Squats: 135# to 305# sets of 3.
overhead squats: 16kgx5x5
DB curls 55#5x5
berpees using push and pull up combo. Lost count but it was pushing my limit. I never did so many pullups as I do now since I started to use this exercise.
Abs using 12kg KB. 5x20

No comments: