Sunday, November 01, 2009

short sunday ride

Nov.1st.

Today's training:
18mile bike ride early in the morning. Temp was 40deg so it was good weather. Used my very hilly route to Otisville(in my area all roads lead to Otisville). Used my MT bike with street tires as there was a lot of wet leaves. Great fall ride but short.
after the ride headed to my gym and did some "Kettlebell figure 8" and catch to stretch out.

I sat down in the afternoon and did some long term planning for the winter as what was to be Incorporated into my training. Anyway a review of my training logs is in order to see what progress has been made and what needs to be adjusted for the next few months. Years ago I would be fanatical about periodization, but my routines are too varied to apply classical resistance planning so its going take a little time.

No comments: