Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The right stuff

Oct. 17Th



" Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation,for ti's better to be alone than in bad company".



G. Washington



I have always tried to keep my personal relationships of quality especially when it comes to fitness. To me its all about doing it all for all the right reasons with the right people. When training for the various activities I have always sought out people who were serious and passionate about what we were trying to accomplish. It has made me successful at least in my mind, and at the same time picked up some good friends.



Morning:



chin ups

clean and press barbell. 65#

Renegade row. 24kg Kettlebell

box jumps 18"

ring push ups

get up sit up 12kg. Kettlebell.

The rowing was the hardest due to the weight. The presses were getting easier each set.

Three sets of 20 reps in 20:12

No comments: