Friday, July 10, 2009

June back from vaction.

June 10th. Friday

Spent some time on the Munger rail trail in Minnesota while on vacation. The trail is flat, straight, clean and a hundred miles.

WO du jour:
warm up with stretch bands, light kettlebells.
2000 meters on C2 at 8:20

4 min. 12kg jerk @ 8 reps per min.
2-16kg kettlebell jerk for 60 reps in 6:10 ( my standard is 68 reps at any weight.)

rest 10 min.

21,18,15,12,9,6,3,reps
175lbs deadlift
reg. bar dips
7:05 time.

afternoon:
Pullups 10 sets of 5
Push press 24kg 10 sets of 5







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how pervasive digital memory has become in our every day lives. It seems like everywhere I turn, I see something with a card slot or USB port, lol. I guess it makes sense though, considering how inexpensive memory has become lately...

Ahhh, who am I to complain. I can't get by a day without my R4 / R4i!

(Submitted using TF3 for R4i Nintendo DS.)

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our society, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about every once in a while.

(Posted on R4Net for R4i Nintendo DS.)