Sunday, July 29, 2007

Don't be a doper

July 29Th.

the Tour DE Farce is ending today providing us with 2 weeks of coverage of pro cyclists who would like you to believe that you can push yourself 100+ miles a day without some help from the chemical industry. Fallen hero's, like pins in a bowling alley. Some of the worlds best could not even make the starting line, being disqualified long before its start for not passing their piss test. Now there is talk of not having he Tour any more for lack of finding a "clean winner". If all sports took that action what would all the couch potato's do on weekends?
But I was aware of all the substance abuse taking place in that sport , it just Fry's my ass to hear our mass media selectively chastise the sport of bicycling, then provide a pass, to football, baseball, and basketball stars, all having track records of using drugs. The media has a respectable name for dope........Performance enhancing drugs.
Well, I drank 3 cups of coffee which is sufficient to be called performance enhancing drug of chose, caffeine.
25 miles at 18 MPH pace on a overcast humid morning.

20 clean and press
20 ring pull ups
2o snatch grip dead lifts
20 get up sit ups
all times three.

2 comments:

Christine Syvarth said...

Hey Ken, I finally figured out this blog thing...
I need to reschedule for Thursday. Are you available some time on Friday? I can come to you or meet you at Goshen or at Middletown. Please call so that I know you got this message. Thanks,
Chris Syvarth
845-537-0427

Also, I did what the 300 workout this morning (with stops, and not timed). I forgot the box jumps though. I'll remember next time!!

write an essay said...

This is exactly what I was looking for! Wonderful work! I hope to spend on your server for many hours, I'm sure it will be very helpful