Monday, January 01, 2007

New years resolutions-Kettlebell style

1/1/07 Monday
Well its the first day of a new year so it traditional to have some resolutions for the upcoming year as part of a personal improvement program. In the past I have been successful in accomplishing the resolutions I proposed as I would only attack a few issues at a time. Too many people try one of those "complete makeovers" and fail in the confusion of trying to correct every evil function in their lives
So this year I will be working on my Kettlebell training program for those who would like a little pain and discomfort in their lives. The main objective is to get the word out about the best exercise system ever devised. No, man (woman) does not live by kettlebells exclusively for training, it just should be your gateway to your fitness program. Hopefully, during the coming year I can maintain this blog to see if I can keep my resolution and provide some insight as to how I manage my fitness world. Let the evil begin!

Session

Stretch bands warm up. Joint mobility warm up with Kettlebells ( this has been taking more time as I lean more techniques and the need for flexability maintenance)
Tai Bag warm up. 10 minute. AHHH its fun to hit things! some BFT(blunt force truama

KB snatches: 12Kgx10, 20kgx10, 24kgx10x10, 28kgx10
Super set with push up on rings for sets of 20

Power wheel for abs 4 sets. and stretch.

No comments: