Thursday, January 02, 2014

NO New Years resolutions...just keep up the "Good living"


\1/1/13 

Today training:  cold 18 deg. NYS  2014

2 mile run.  Easy pace as roads were not bare of light snow.

Warm-up: jump rope, bands stretches, Indian clubs and shadow boxing.

Practice KB swing; lots of sets of 5 to improve form and more volume.

Floor press; lots of sets to work on get up.

Situps with KB; 5 sets of 10.

Joint mobility.

No New Years resolutions; just keep up the “good living”

      With the New Year, I will not be changing much of what I do except to have more fun with Go Ruck and improve my form on training exercises. Today was working on my Kettlebell form so I can use heavier weight more routinely. My running is improving but still have aways to go so I can get the mileage without injury or overuse.
Ken
The mission is sacred.
 
 
 
 

No comments: